Acudor FW-5015 12" x 12" Recessed Drywall Fire Rated Access Door
The Acudor FW-5015 recessed for drywall, fire rated access door is designed for installation in drywall walls requiring concealing of the door panel consistent to the surrounding walls. The door panel is supplied with 5/8" drywall. The Acudor FW-5015 is approved by Underwriter's Laboratories (UL) for 1-1/2 hours "B" label in walls. Designed to maintain continuity in a 2 hour fire barrier wall, the FW-5015 should be used whenever it is necessary to provide access in fire rated drywall walls, where it is required to conceal the door panel. For use in walls, fire-rated for up to 90-minutes with a temperature rise of max 250 degrees C (450 degrees F) over 30 minutes.
- Recessed reinforced insulated door for 5/8" Fire-rated drywall.
- Concealed hinge & self-centering device ensures seamless appearance in walls
- Self-closing and self-latching door mechanism
- Perforated Frame ensures trouble-free application of skim coat to the edge of the door.
- Zinc coated steel provides superior corrosion resistance
- Testing standards UL 10(b) and ULC S 104