Acudor Duct Access Doors are designed to provide convenient, economical
access to duct components. The insulated door panel, along with the gasketing
between the door and frame assures a tight seal without obstruction in the air
Acudor HD-5070 Duct Access Door Features:
• Insulated Duct Door Hinged
• Provides access to sheet metal duct
• Insulated door panel
• Also available: door with vision panel and doors for fiberglass ducts
Acudor HD-5070 Duct Access Door Specifications:
• Access Door: 24 gage galvanized steel, double panel.
• Access Door Frame: 24 gage galvanized steel with 5/8" notched knock over tabs.
• Access Door Hinge: Continuous aluminum piano hinge.
• Access Door Insulation: Door panel filled with 2" fiberglass insulation (7.7 R
factor), compressed into 1".
• Access Door Gasketing: 1/8" thick by 1/2" wide closed cell neoprene gasketing
between door and frame.
• Access Door Latch: Self-tightening, hand operated cam latch.
* Dimensions are W x H